Bayes Coachlines Ltd seeks excellence in every aspect of our business and is committed to minimising the environmental impacts of our business operations.
We are committed to positively contributing to our physical environments.
We are continually looking for ways to improve our business and our role within the environment.
To achieve this commitment, we:
- Strive to continuously improve our environmental performance and integrate recognised applicable best practice into our business operations. - using recycled paper and refilled print cartridges.
- Reduce our consumption of resources and improve efficiency in the use of these resources. By Recycling and purifying the water we use (i.e. in our drive through bus wash), we are able to reuse 80% of it.
- Manage waste generated from our business operations according to the principles of reduction, reuse and recycling.
- Manage our business operations to prevent pollution.
- Give due consideration to environmental issues in the acquisition, design and location of buildings, equipment, and vehicles. Ensuring we purchase and operate fuel efficient and the latest environmentally friendly vehicles.
- Ensure environmental criteria are taken into account in the procurement of goods and services.
- Comply with all relevant environmental legislation as well as other environmental requirements to which the firm subscribes.
To secure these objectives, we:
- Provide oversight and review of environmental policies and performance, and allocate resources for their effective direction and implementation.
- Set and monitor key objectives and targets of our environmental performance at least annually, i.e. regularly monitoring our fuel usage, and disposing of fuel inefficient vehicles.
- Communicate internally and externally our environmental policy and performance on an annual basis, and encourage feedback.
- Communicate the importance of environmental issues to our people, and actively encourage recycling, turning of what’s not in use and only print what we need.
- Work together with our service partners and suppliers to encourage commitment towards improved environmental performance. We use Environmentally friendly and non toxic cleaning chemicals.
- Encourage appropriate consideration of environmental issues in the professional services we provide to our clients.
- Review and update our environmental policy regularly.
We have a stunning country to show off and are keen to do our part in sustaining and preserving it.
Directors Bayes Coachlines Ltd, July 2012
“ Bayes Coachlines have supplied Grand Pacific Tours with five star coaches and quality commentary drivers for some years now. Their professionalism is second to none and we are always kept up to date by management who have been keen to exceed our expe... ” read more
Peter Harding Grand Pacific Tours - Melbourne, Australia